semilimes is proud to announce the return of the Marketplace, a feature that provides a hiring and freelancing opportunity for individual users and companies.
- The semilimes’ Marketplace is back live for all semilimes users in ‘beta’ mode.
- semilimes registered users can access the Marketplace to find freelancers or seek out job opportunities.
- It can be accessed through the product navigation menu upon sign-in or via https://marketplace.semilimes.com/.
- Without signing in, only the jobs list is available to view, but users must be signed in to bid on jobs or award contracts.
- The Marketplace can be accessed as:
- A company
- A company team member
- When you hire (or are hired) through the Marketplace, you enter into a contract.
- semilimes allows companies and freelancers the ability to manage their contracts for fixed price or recurring work as well as short-term and long-term needs.
- semilimes’ Marketplace:
- Allows for projects to be funded to help protect freelancers (escrow protection)
- Offers dispute assistance if problems arise during contract work.
17 May 09:04
Customer relations is a fundamental key to success for any business, regardless of size. Even the largest international companies can eventually fail if they don’t address customer complaints in a timely and reasonable manner. Sales software for managing complaints - either from customers, suppliers, partners, or anyone else having business with the company- is a streamlined approach that can directly impact reputation and (over time) the bottom line.
16 May 12:48
When you have a project that needs to get done, then semilimes Marketplace is the place for you. You can access a pool of talented freelancers or set up job contracts for your remote team members in the semililmes Marketplace.
16 May 12:45
Read about some of the exciting improvements semilimes has made during the past few weeks. Thank you for your continued support of these powerful cloud-based tools.