semilimes is proud to announce the return of the Marketplace, a feature that provides a hiring and freelancing opportunity for individual users and companies.
- The semilimes’ Marketplace is back live for all semilimes users in ‘beta’ mode.
- semilimes registered users can access the Marketplace to find freelancers or seek out job opportunities.
- It can be accessed through the product navigation menu upon sign-in or via https://marketplace.semilimes.com/.
- Without signing in, only the jobs list is available to view, but users must be signed in to bid on jobs or award contracts.
- The Marketplace can be accessed as:
- A company
- A company team member
- When you hire (or are hired) through the Marketplace, you enter into a contract.
- semilimes allows companies and freelancers the ability to manage their contracts for fixed price or recurring work as well as short-term and long-term needs.
- semilimes’ Marketplace:
- Allows for projects to be funded to help protect freelancers (escrow protection)
- Offers dispute assistance if problems arise during contract work.
31 May 09:06
The web portal theme defines the overall look and feel of your web site. This includes effects like color scheme, layout and style elements. The theme can be adjusted and tailored to your requirements.
30 May 09:42
semilimes is currently making major improvements across the platform. Below is a list of some updates we’ve made during the past week.
29 May 12:03
You can create your own web portal or full-fledged e-commerce shop by using semilimes web builder. There are two ways to build a web portal on semilimes platform...